A strictly platonic sugar daddy seems like a dream. But is it possible for a platonic sugar baby to find a match? In short, yes!
It’s harder to find platonic sugar relationships than to meet traditional sugar daddies, but it’s still possible. And today, we are going to explore why wealthy men seek no-sex sugar babies and want to pay for them.
3 Best Websites for Platonic Relationships
What is a platonic sugar daddy?
To understand what it is, we should start with the term itself. The platonic sugar daddy meaning is quite self-explanatory, and it’s a man who wants to find a sugar baby for companionship, dating, regular meetings, or going to business events. Also, a platonic sugar baby gets an allowance or gifts but skips one of the sugar relationship rules and doesn’t include sexual activities.
What is a platonic sugar baby arrangement really?
A non-intimate sugar relationship can take various forms, as some platonic sugar daddies seek emotional connection, and others just enjoy being able to help and take care of a beautiful woman. But the thing that unites platonic arrangements is that it’s a strictly romantic relationship with no sex.
Platonic and Classic sugar daddy difference
So, as you’ve noticed, there is only one difference between regular sugar daddy relationships and non-intimate ones—sex. You should not think that platonic relationships are the most common type, but it’s possible to find a platonic sugar daddy and they have many advantages.
Most sugar daddies who are interested in no-sex sugar dating start it because:
- Platonic sugar dating puts less pressure on both parties
- No guilt for spending time with a beautiful sugar baby, as technically it’s not cheating (for married SDs)
- The platonic arrangement is more about personality and emotional connection and is less transactional than in traditional sugaring
- Most women are more open to a mutually beneficial platonic relationship than the ones with intimacy
These are the main benefits of platonic sugar relationships. It’s a win-win for all parties, but sugar babies are getting more as they can still be sponsored without feeling sexual attraction, which makes it easier to find suitable sugar daddies.
But there are also some downsides of platonic sugar daddies dates:
- Platonic sugar daddy allowance is lower. Regular SBs, on average, get around $3,000, while non-physical babies get only around $1,000.
- Platonic sugar daddies usually want to spend more time with a sugar baby than in traditional sugar dating. Such relationships will take more time outside dates.
Why do men become platonic sugar daddies?
To help you understand why rich men might want to become sugar daddies but are not interested in sex with a sugar baby, we gathered the most common reasons:
- They have wives but are not happy. Many sugar daddies don’t want physical cheating, so they opt for non-physical love to feel desired.
- They just have physical boundaries and are not into intimacy but more spiritual things.
- They like dominance and acting as a benefactor.
- They want to appear a perfect sugar daddy in public. Especially common for older men who want to boost their confidence and prove they are not a lost cause.
And there are many other reasons why many men might be interested in such thing. But predominantly, the reason is that they are just generous. Paying a small (for them) sum to sugar babies they are attracted to is not a problem.
How and where find online platonic sugar daddy?
There are no specialized platonic sugar daddy websites where you’ll find potential sugar daddies who are in mutually beneficial relationships with no intimacy. However, you can use regular sugar dating platforms for that purpose.
But note that you need to make a platonic sugar baby profile to find a platonic sugar arrangement. Phrase things the right way to provide all your expectations in the self-description section. Also, talk about sex and money questions beforehand to ensure that you are on the same page.
Top-3 Platonic Sugar Daddy Websites
Here are top sugar dating sites where you can attract like-minded sugar daddies:
- . The niche site has active members who have different sugar goals. Profiles are quite detailed, but users can share as much information as they want and stay anonymous. Members can exchange messages and watch private photos, but they need credits. The average cost per credit is $0.29. If you like Secret Benefits visit site and check it out for yourself.
- . The website provides effective search, the Matches feature, where you can see who viewed and visited your profiles, and grants access to private albums. But the only communication way is through messages. If you’ve decided to join, keep in mind that membership is free, but some advanced features require credits (start at $0.59 per credit).
- . The website is mainly used for traditional sugar arrangements, but daddies who seek non-physical relationships exist there too. The platform is subscription-based, and the price starts at $50 per month, but it gets lower ($24/month) in a 6-month deal.
Now, as you have a list and can pick the best sugar daddy site, the next point is to register and find a daddy.
Do platonic sugar daddy arrangements exist?
Sugar daddies who seek SBs but don’t expect a sexual relationship are rare, but they do exist. They can help you improve your life, provide mentorship and have fun romantic dates. And the best way to meet them is through reliable sugar dating sites.
A platonic arrangement is a type of sugar dating when the relationship between a SB and a SD/SM is based on romantic companionship and doesn’t necessarily include an intimate relationship. So, it’s basically no-sex sugar dating. Platonic sugar relationships are less popular among SDs and SMs and make less than 5% of sugar arrangements.
Yes! A platonic sugar baby can find a platonic sugar daddy on specialized sugar dating websites. But you need to beware that, on average, platonic SBs get less money in sugar allowance. Usually, it’s around $1,000, while the average traditional sugar baby allowance is $3,000.
To find a platonic sugar partner, use the following tips: join a reputable sugar dating site, make an eye-catching profile, state that you seek platonic relationships in your sugar baby profile bio, and while negotiating the conditions of your arrangement with a SD, discuss all the details to make sure that you are on the same page.