How to Tell a Sugar Daddy What You Want & Ask Him for Money?
Daddy, give me some money! It’s not always easy to ask your sugar daddy and, at the same time, not to feel embarrassed. When you’re a sugar baby or just want to start sugar dating, it’s important to know how to tell a sugar daddy what you want. We’ll tell you how to do it in this sugar dating guide!
5 Best Sugar Daddy Websites to Make Money
How to ask your sugar daddy for money or an allowance?
It is important to talk about money when you become a sugar baby because there are many things you want to know before you get involved with a sugar daddy.
Most experienced sugar babies tell that they bring up the subject of monthly allowance or PPM before meet and greet. But how to tell a sugar daddy what you want?
- Don’t hesitate. Not all sugar daddies can meet your allowance expectations, so it’s better to be upfront about your expectations. Talking about financial compensation in a sugar relationship is perfectly normal, and if SD avoids it—it’s a red flag. Also, beware of a Salt daddy who doesn’t want to pay a cent, and a Splenda daddy, who can’t afford to pay the same amount the average sugar daddy pay.
- Be polite. A rule of sugar baby sugar daddy communication is respect. Most sugar daddies don’t want to feel as if they are buying love, so you need to make the relationship feel less transactional. Mind how to ask sugar daddy for money and don’t demand more all the time.
- Be reasonable. A rich sugar daddy can afford a lot, but that doesn’t mean that they want to spend a lot on a new SB, who they yet don’t know. So, be reasonable to your circumstances and needs.
You can start from the stage of chatting on one of the sugar dating sites, like Secret Benefits, or on your first date.
But note that all sugar relationships are different. Still, mutually beneficial arrangements can’t last without respect and a clear understanding of what you need and want to get from your sugar daddy.
How much does the average sugar baby get?
The income of your potential sugar daddy is not exactly the indicator of how much he is willing to pay to his sugar baby. You can see that your SD profile states that he earns $1M per year, but that doesn’t mean that he has all that sugar daddy money on bank deposit. He might be divorced and supporting his children or has a big investment, thus having less to spend on sugar relationships.
Allowances usually vary depending on the experience and the city you are in. But on average, SBs get around $2,800 monthly. Payment for PPM is variable and ranges from $100-200 for new SBs to $500+ for professional babies.
Many sugar daddies also provide secret benefits such as presents, luxurious trips, spas, and paying tuition bills or rent. But perks are optional and are not a part of the allowance.
What to say to get money from sugar daddies?
When you are exploring how to tell a sugar daddy what you want, it’s important to know what to say to ask a sugar daddy for money.
We got in touch with an ex-sugar baby, and she shared the strategies of what to say to a sugar daddy to get money:
- “Have you been in a sugar relationship before? Did you like your experience?”—Such a question will spark a small talk with your SD, and you can bring up the allowance question.
- “Honey, I love our chats/meetings so much that I think that we should talk about what we would like both to get out of this relationship.”—This will not only answer the question of how to tell a sugar daddy what you want but also help you make a clear agreement on terms and boundaries.
- “I know that being an SD is kind of crazy, but maybe we can discuss our arrangement so we can build a sugar relationship we both enjoy?”—This way you are not asking sugar daddy for money or allowance directly, but making room for conversation.
Also, many SBs start sugar dating as college students. They predominantly seek financial help with college tuition, so talking about your education is also a wise way to start. But remember that sugar relationships are meant to be fun and easy.
They are not sex work where women get cash for intimacy. So wait for a suitable time when you bring up the conversation, and don’t go too hard asking for more money not to kill the interest of your SD.
5 sugar babies’ tips to get money
- Don’t ask your daddies for cash right away but get a bit closer first.
- Discuss expectations and estimate what your SD can pay before the date—the secret of good matches.
- Be direct and honest about what your situation is and what your needs are.
- Make him want to invest in you. SDs don’t pay for nothing! Be sure to keep him interested and make him want the next date for quality time together.
- Find a suitable payment method (cash, bank deposit, or system like PayPal).
Also, if you have already negotiated an agreement and want an upgrade, here are a few ideas on how to ask for more if you are already sugar dating.
- “Honey, I know you’ve done so much for me already, but there’s something else I need from you.”
- “I’m just looking at this (item), but it’s a little out of my price range.”
- “I’m in a tight spot with an unexpected expense, and I need some extra cash.”
- “My friend SD gave her that, and she was showing it off in front of me.”
- “Hey, I’ve been doing my side of the arrangement great lately. Can we negotiate to increase my allowance?”
How to get the allowance you want?
If you follow the advice in our sugar baby allowance guide, asking your SD for financial support won’t seem so difficult. And it will become easier over time—otherwise, it will be hard to be a popular SB, enjoy a luxurious lifestyle, and have a steady income from sugar dating.
Wonder where you look for wealthy SDs? Specialized sugar dating sites, like Secret Benefits or SugarDaddy.com, is the best way to go.
To get a sugar daddy to give you money without meeting: pick a reliable sugar daddy dating site; in your bio, specify that you are looking for online-only relationships; be honest but not aggressive about what you want.
It’s hard to predict how much sugar daddies should pay. The average cost for traditional sugar arrangements is $3,000 per month, while platonic SBs get around $1,000. But professional SBs can get up to $5,000. The final sum depends on your location, type of sugar relationship, and SD’s generosity.
Cash is the most popular way how sugar daddies give money to sugar babies, as it’s non-traceable. But some sugar daddies also send money via payment apps like Venmo and PayPal or don’t give money directly but pay bills, tuition fees, etc.
I really need more cash. How can I ask my sugar daddy for more money but not appear ungrateful?
From time to time, I ask my SD for money for nails or cute lingerie, and he is usually happy to help. But if you need something more substantial, the best tip is to approach him when he is in the best mood if you know what I mean😜.
what to say when a sugar daddy asks what youre looking for?
If a sugar daddy asks about what you are looking for on the dating site or in real life, don’t be shy to tell what you want and desire. Being upfront, yet not aggressive, is the best way to see if your desires match.