|Price||1 month Premium – $71.95|
3 months Premium – $55.95
6 months Premium – $39.95
|♀ / ♂||25% male to 75% female|
|Good For||Sugar arrangementsNSA dating|
Mutually beneficial arrangements
|FREE features||You can sign up for free|
You can see other people’s profiles for free
Communication requires payment
SugarBook is one of the popular sugar dating websites that help sugar babies and sugar daddies meet each other. But is the dating site a legit place with real people, or it’s just good marketing with tons of fake profiles?
To get those answers, we decided to do a SugarBook review where we explored the free and premium membership pros and cons, the member base, and the quality of the services. Interested? Read on!
SugarBook in 30 seconds
- is a specialized sugar dating site that is created to help new and experienced sugar babies and sugar daddies meet in a convenient and safe environment
- Fast registration process via Facebook or email
- The site makes it easy to find a suitable daddy or sugar baby via basic and advanced features
- Members can do live streams and communicate through chat, exchange photos, and like their favorite sugar babies or daddies
- Around 80% of members on the online dating site have verified profiles
- The sugar dating website has a mobile-friendly interface, yet there is no SugarBook app
- Pricing starts at $71.95 for a month
- The SugarBook website is available in 5 languages
Who is SugarBook for and not for?
- People interested in short and long-term sugar dating
- Older guys looking for beautiful young girls
- Younger women searching for financial support and mentorship of a successful sugar daddy
- People seeking companionship for a night
- Individuals who are against online dating or age-gap relationships
- Singles looking for marriage
|Ease of Use||4.5/5|
Who is really signed up here?
Is Sugar Book legit? Are there real-life sugar daddies and babies? That’s what we found about members during our SugarBook review.
|Visits||Around 87K monthly|
|Most visited by||The US|
|Average age of female and male users||Female: 24-36Male: 38-46|
|Members activity||Northern America|
Signing up at SugarBook
- Visitors must be 18+ to register
- Registration takes less than 5 min
- Registration using Facebook
- No pressure to buy a premium account
- Obligatory email verification
Becoming a sugar daddy or baby on the website is easy, as signing up is free, fast, and very intuitive. There is nothing extravagant about SugarBook registration; it’s quite standard and similar to other dating sites.
But a cool feature that is not common for sugar dating sites is registration using Facebook. Thanks to this, you don’t need to waste time filling your page manually; instead, the site will use the info from your Facebook profile for you. However, if you choose to go through standard registration like on other online dating sites, you’ll need to input your name, gender, age, who you are looking for, email, and referral code (if applicable).
Members are also required to confirm their emails and finish their profiles to be able to send messages, see user profiles in search, and use other services. If a profile has not been approved, the user can’t see public and private photos or send messages. It usually takes around 24-48 hours for moderators to approve free users.
Avoid fake sugar baby profiles and bots
During our review and in other dating site reviews we read online, we haven’t seen or stumbled upon complaints about the SugarBook profiles. This is because the dating platform offers profile verification, which lowers the risks of SugarBook scams.
But it’s worth knowing that no site for sugar babies and daddies can guarantee 100% safety. That’s why we gathered a few tips to help you stay safe using the sugar daddy site:
- Check if potential sugar daddies or babies have a verification mark.
- See if a Sugar Book profile is filled and at least has 1 photo.
- Check the photo in Google search to ensure it’s not someone else’s.
- Keep in mind all the details a person shares with you in conversation to see if the storylines up.
You should not forget about your safety when trying to start a sugar relationship. Even though most sugar babies/daddies had verified and filled profiles at the time of our review, scam is quite common in the sugar-dating world, so you need to keep an eye on the red flags.
Tips on profile pictures to attract more sugar babies
Reading many SugarBook reviews and testing the platform ourselves made us understand the importance of having good photos, as the majority of members choose solely on looks. As SugarBook connects sugar babies and daddies, the competition among members is tough (especially female users).
Here are a few tips on how to choose the best private photos to have a popular account on SugarBook:
Don’t ever skip adding a photo. The majority of users of any dating app pay attention to appearance the most.
Adding 5 to 7 high-quality photos is the optimal range. When you join SugarBook, pick various photos that showcase the best features of your appearance and give a sneak peek at your lifestyle.
Don’t use too sexy pics. There is a temptation to use all trump cards, but you should leave some mystery.
Follow these easy tips to create your best web page to attract more active sugar babies or sugar daddies.
Pricing for sugar dating
SugarBook is a subscription-based niche site that offers 2 types of memberships:
- Free membership
- Premium membership
SugarBook members can choose from 3 types of subscriptions that vary in longevity. Here you can see how much does SugarBook cost:
Overall, the SugarBook pricing is mid-ranged, and with the longest option, users can get a 50% discount compared to a 1-month subscription.
Free services on the dating website
One of the important parts of our SugarBook.com review was testing how long a sugar baby or sugar daddy can go on the site without spending. Here are current SugarBook free features:
- Creating and updating your profile
- Basic search with filters
- Browsing profiles
- Viewing public photos
- Making lists of favorite sugar babies or sugar daddies
- Watching Live Streams
- Contacting SugarBook support
- Blocking/reporting a user
A good selection of free services helps SugarBook to stand out among other dating sites in the niche. With a free Sugarbook account, a sugar daddy or baby can find a suitable match, but only premium members can enjoy unlimited messaging, which is key to starting a sugar relationship.
Paid services reviewed
Female members who can confirm that they are students can use free premium accounts, according to the dating site's student program. That's why we used a male account to test premium features that included:
- An advanced search
- Private photos
- Send messages with no limits
- Read chat receipts
- View who has favorited or viewed your profile
- Hide your online status
Thanks to these paid features, finding the perfect sugar baby or daddy on SugarBook is much easier and faster.
Making contact on SugarBook
SugarBook offers various ways to start and develop mutually beneficial relationships. There are enough features and services to make it happen. The usual process of making contact looks like this:
- Join SugarBook and create an eye-catching profile with our tips
- Find a sugar baby or daddy with local and other search filters
- Make a list of favorites
- Become a premium member and use instant chat
- Communicate, exchange photos, gain access to private albums
- Negotiate an arrangement
- See if you want to arrange a real-life date after all discussions
Note that communication is not available for not approved profiles. Also, non-members cannot make contact or see profiles and information for privacy reasons.
SugarBook's profiles: Personalization and special features
- Around 80% of members have verified profiles
- The majority add photos and fill in their pages
- SugarBook allows profiles to be very detailed
During our SugarBook dating site review, we noticed that people on the site tend to fill in their profiles, but don't add too much personal information. Female users of the site add more photos than male members.
SugarBook profile customization
- You can't change your name or age after registration
- Adding a photo is not obligatory; however, it can help you to stand out from the crowd
- Members with unfilled profiles can't use messaging
Profiles of sugar daddies and sugar babies consist of:
- Basic info section (name, age, gender, location)
- Type of the relationship a user seeks
- Last active and Member since sections
- About section (About Me, What I'm looking for)
Profiles are designed to be very informative, yet not many users use them to their advantage. A lot of SBs and SDs on the website skip the About section and don't share a lot of details.
How to get the most out of your SugarBook profile?
SugarBook can be an incredible website if a member knows how to use what the site offers to put themselves out there. Here are a few effective tips on that:
- Fill in your profile and add at least 1 good photo to appear trustworthy
- Go through the verification
- Add private photos in a more sexy style
- Consider getting a premium membership to use the advanced services
- Communicate your sugar dating goals
Putting some effort into creating your profile will help you meet compatible members who share your dating goals.
Is SugarBook worth it?
After reviewing the site, I’m confident that SugarBook is a good option to consider if you are open to sugar dating and actively searching for a partner.
Members are active, and around 75% of profiles are filled and have 1-3 photos. I enjoyed Live Streams and the video chat service on SugarBook a lot.
Overall, the sugar dating platform is worth registering and can be easily used not only on a desktop but also as a mobile app.
Video: SugarBook review
Yes, any sugar baby or daddy can register on SugarBook regardless of the current location. Registration is free globally.
No. Your phone number is not required to create a free account on SugarBook. The only thing you need is an active email to verify your profile.
Yes. You can sign up, create a profile, use basic features, and search for a sugar baby or daddy for free. But to enjoy advanced features, all male members need to pay.