|$50 for 100 credits
$150 for 500 credits
$250 for 1K credits
|♀ / ♂
|Mutually beneficial arrangements
Long-term sugar relationships
Exclusive sugar relationships
Non-exclusive discreet sugar relationships
|The average age of female users is 27 years old
|You can register and view profiles for free
You can’t message and make date offers (bids) for free
Many websites claim to be a great place for starting a sugar relationship, but how to know where you can find real-life dates and where just fake accounts? What’sYourPrice seems to have all the features for a successful search for SBs or SDs, but is it worth spending money on? Read on our in-depth Whats Your Price reviews to learn everything about the site.
Most sugar dating sites work in more or less the same way, but What’s Your Price is an exception. Unlike other platforms, it doesn’t only connect attractive members with successful singles and let them chat and schedule dates in real life—it actually allows Whats Your Price sugar daddy to pay for first dates with attractive women by placing a monetary bid.
Is Whats Your Price legit? How exactly does this system work? Are their refunds? Are members real? We answer all these questions in this What’s Your Price review. So, read on!
Whats Your Price in 30 seconds
- There are Attractive members (sugar babies) and Generous members (sugar daddies) on this online dating site
- Verified members get blue checkmark icons and get more matches and dates
- You can’t use the site without confirming your email and uploading a profile photo
- The average bid on the first date is around $130
- If women don’t accept bids, money is refunded
- If a date doesn’t take place, money is refunded
- No special features like video chat or calls are available because the main goal is to make people meet IRL, the sooner, the better
|Ease of Use
Who is Whats Your Price for and not for?
The site is a niche platform with an active sugar dating community, but you jump into registration to see if it’s suitable for your dating goal. Remember that selecting the right website for you is a guarantee of a positive personal experience.
- Sugar babies and sugar daddies looking for partners
- People who believe that only a real date can help understand if there’s chemistry between potential partners
- Sugar babies looking for financial guarantees and SDs who don’t want to get scammed by a catfish online
- Sugar mommas looking for sugar babies
- People looking for a serious long-term relationship or marriage
- Men who don’t want to spend money on real dates without getting closer with ladies online first
What can WhatsYourPrice offer?
How does Whats Your Price work, and what makes it special? Actually, it’s the only international sugar dating site that uses a bidding system. Members don’t just contact each other to get a bit closer—SDs are making bids if they like a girl, and she can accept them. Bidding is a unique feature for sugar sites, which makes a search experience similar to dating Las Vegas.
That’s pretty fair and safe, especially for sugar babies. The site is carefully moderated, though, so it’s pretty safe for men to choose women and place the bid, too. There is no tolerance for using other’s people photos, nude or sexually explicit pics, and photos, including children. But if attractive members want to use fully covered lingerie pics, it’s allowed. To preserve our community standard, all profile pics are submitted for review, which can take up to 3 days.
Who are the members of What’s Your Price?
- Over 3 million users worldwide
- 1,3 million monthly visits
- Over 94% of members are from the USA
- The male to female ratio is 60% to 40%
- The average age of female users is 27 years old
People who register on the site are either looking for a beautiful woman to go on a date with or an established man who doesn’t mind paying to get the best date. Such a concept of the site aligns perfectly with sugar dating. However, not all members are seeking mutually beneficial relationships but are rather open to more traditional ‘vanilla’ dating.
Most users have filled in profiles and at least one photo, as low-effort profiles are not allowed to place bids, not they get attention from potential bidders. Such measures are done to lower the chances of fake profiles and scams and to promote safe dating. As romance scam is still a thing, people lose thousands of dollars yearly, which makes such safety measures beneficial.
Who is really signed up here?
|Around 1.3M monthly
|Most visited by
|The US and Canada
|Average age of female and male users
- Creating and editing a profile is free
- Profile verification is required
- Members can reach Attractive singles without approving a profile pic
- Only basic information on members’ pages
The truth is not all profiles you’ll see on the site will be super-detailed. Still, at least you can see if a person is really interested in finding someone or not. Women often focus more on photos (most have at least 3-5 pictures) and not on self-descriptions that often contain only basic information.
There are also many members who prefer to stay anonymous and add blurred profile photos and make most of them private.
Nevertheless, you can learn more about them—there are basic details from body type to education and marital status, drinking and smoking habits, the first date expectations, and interests (most choose the types of relationships they are looking for on this dating site). From a profile, you can place bids and initiate small talk.
Signing up for Whats Your Price website
- Every adult user can join this online dating website, minors aren’t accepted
- New users can sign up with their Google accounts
- No need to provide payment details when joining the site
- Profile photos must be approved
- The whole process takes up to 10 min
So, is it easy to create an account on Whats Your Price? Yes and no. On the one hand, when you visit the official site, you can just sign up with your Google account, and move on to provide more specific information. If you prefer not to link the accounts, you need to provide your E-mail address and create a password—after that, you’ll be redirected to the page with more specific questions:
- Status on the platform (Generous or Attractive user)
- Gender(s) of partners you are looking for
After a new user fills in this form, he’ll be redirected to the website. However, the site will make you provide more information, in particular, describe your ideal first date, write a message (a kind of self-description), and add some details like education, occupation, marital status, children, and most importantly, income (for Generous members only).
Note that though you can skip uploading a profile photo, if you want to use the site, i.e., get your first date with someone, you’ll need to add it anyway, and it’ll be checked by moderators.
How can I look for matches on WhatsYourPrice?
If you want to see potential partners, you only need to click on the Search button. You can also sort the profiles by the time when they were online, distance from you, and date of registration (new members). You can also use additional filters to find ideal matches:
- Location (the distance from you)
- The partner and relationship they are looking for
- Age, body type
Filters work properly and offer results based on selected criteria. They allow you to save quite a lot of time and get you a perfect match faster.
Also, you can browse two groups on-site: new members and recently online to place bids and receive the quickest replies. You don’t have to upgrade to use search. The number of searches is unlimited.
Avoid fake profiles and bots on online dating sites
- Look for members with more detailed profiles and at least 3-5 photos
- Use Google search by image to make sure you’re not going to spend your credits on a catfish date
- Be careful with Attractive people sending you a lot of messages despite having lots of photos and obviously receiving lots of emails from other Generous members
- Keep an eye on red flags and avoid members who demand payment in advance
- Bid for verified members and be sure that you ask on a date real SBs or SDs
Profile pictures for dating sites
- Don’t even try to upload a stolen photo—all profile pics are moderated
- It usually takes 1 hour to approve a profile pic, but according to the terms, approval may take up to 24 hours
- Adding more both public and private photos is a good idea just because it allows a member to gain trust more easily
Whats Your Price free credits? First of all, it’s a credit-based site, where generous members are required to purchase credits to access certain features, like messaging. Even though Whats Your Price has a bidding feature, attractive singles don’t get money directly through the site. A sugar daddy needs to pay Whats Your Price fees to negotiate first dates and not send money to other users. Here is the current price men pay on site:
The credits have an average price, and you don’t need to spend a fortune to find beautiful girls; enjoy sending messages and go on dates with female members.
Also, there is no pressure to buy a certain credit pack, as members can choose a price-real value that works for them. And members can buy a few packs in advance as credits never expire.
Here are free features that What’s Your Price dating site offers for free to all members without a premium membership:
- Creating a profile as a Generous/Attractive member
- Editing profile and making updates
- Using search feature with various filters
- Adding profiles to the list of favorites
- See who viewed the user profile
- See received requests
- Adding a profile photo, its verification
- Viewing profiles and public photos
- Contacting support team 24/7
But not all services are free and certain advanced features require credits:
- Profile verification (optional)—the site partners with Au10tix.com to individually verify all members who finished this process. Profile verification costs $4.99 for both sugar daddy and sugar baby. If a member successfully verifies the profile, a blue checkmark icon appears on the dashboard.
- Making date offers—placing bids on potential dates is actually free, and members are not obliged to deposit a sum onto the platform itself. A starting bid amount is $50, and the highest can be up to $500. But the average price is $130, so don’t lowball. Also, there is an option of letting women decide on the sum.
- Messaging—this service becomes only available after a member accepts the bid offered by another member. That’s the only tool available for communication. The higher the bid, the higher cost of unlocking the conversation. Let’s say the offer for one date is $150; unlocking a chat on the site will cost around $30.
Note that private photos are unlocked for free after a member accepts the bid. The average time of the process varies from member to member but usually is up to a day.
Bidding users not depositing money, and if the attractive member declines the offer, you’ll receive a notification and can either place a higher bid or move on to meet women who will be comfortable with your offer.
Latest WhatsYourPrice user experiences & reviews
Making contact on What’s Your Price online dating website
- Everyone can add profiles to Favorites
- You can’t send messages as a Generous member before you add a photo and verify your account
- No free winks or other similar features
- A Generous user pays for the first date, but there’s no need to pay for the second date
So, how does Whats Your Price work? Generally speaking, there are only two ways to interact with members on this website, and both are premium features. What’s Your Price is the site aimed at getting members to real dates as soon as possible, so once you visit someone’s account, you see the Make Offer icon.
You decide how much you’re ready to spend on a date with one of the women, and she can accept it or, well, not accept it, and in this case, money will return to your account. You’ll also be able to view private pictures after you make an offer and start messaging with a member. Note that though the member is the one who decides how much he wants to bid, the average bid on a first date is about $130.
Another important point to consider is that location matters—women from LA are likely to ask for more money than women from smaller cities. On top of that, we should emphasize that the site has nothing to do with promoting or providing escort services.
The date, in this case, is exactly the date (dinner, conversations, etc.), and only a woman and a man decide if they want to continue their relationship after the first date, and there’s no need to pay women for the next meetings. Unless you start a sugar relationship that is PPM or allowance-based.
WhatsYourPrice personalization and specialties
- Upload up 5+ public photos + some private (you can make any photo private on demand)
- Strict photo moderation (no nudity, extreme close-ups, etc.)
- You can change your display name, but age and gender are permanently set after registration
- Free profile info and photo update
- Make your page informative to attract more SBs/SDs
- Browsing other women and men’s profiles is free
- Works great in the mobile browser
- Detailed FAQ page if you have any questions on member guidelines
The Whats Your Price site offers everything to make your profile detailed and there are 4 main sections that you can fill in. All of them are visible to potential dates before they place a bid on the first date. The main section contains your display name and location and may show your profile verification if you choose to get it. But let’s see what information you can add to other sections of your profile.
- Provides essential info on appearance and habits
- Is optional to fill in (but if you skip it entirely, you won’t be able to place bids)
- Editing and updating are free both for SBs and SDs
This section contains the main information and provides more written confirmation about your physical appearance and traits that can be a deal-breaker to some users. Members can add information about:
- Body Type
The selection of fields is great, and both SDs and SBs can update info for free if something changes. Also, it’s important to emphasize that’s essential to be honest when you fill in the About me section, as you don’t want to catfish your dates, as well as paper a Salty daddy. There is a match for every appearance and income level, as the platform has thousands of members at a time.
A little bit about myself section
- Keep it short (1-3 sentences)
- Add engaging questions
- Don’t create false expectations
That’s your place to make a short self-introduction, which is similar to Bio on other dating platforms. You can also use it as an ice-breaker for your dates, as people can use the info that you provide to approach you. It’s a good idea to add a hook telling, for example, that you are a Friends fan or dream to travel around the world.
My ideal first date section
- Allows to share your dreams about your perfect first date
- Members can communicate their expectations
- Users can be as detailed as they like
- It’s better to keep it short, as most users spend only less than 10 sec on a new profile
- It’s okay to set boundaries on intimacy
This is where members can share what they are looking for on a site. To attract the right kind of people for dates, you should state whether you are into traditional dating, sugaring, mentorship, etc. Being upfront about your expectations will save your time, as users who are not interested in your preferred type or arrangements won’t bother you.
Tips on creating a popular profile on What’sYourPrice
- Pick good high-quality photos and use blurring if you want to stay incognito. The optimum range is 5-7 different pics
- Add a full-body photo as it statistically increases the number of incoming messages by 203%
- Don’t choose photos with other people, as it will lead to comparison, especially if you are same-sex
- Communicate your dating goals to attract the right date
- Set your boundaries. If you like to be direct, you can even state that you are into casual sex or something, but it’s important to share that you are open and not open to avoid miscommunication.
Is WhatsYourprice better than other dating sites?
What’s Your Price is a unique website. It uses a kind of old-school model—you meet, and you go on the first date—no waiting, no months spent talking online. It’s not that easy to understand how the site works immediately after joining it, but there are helpful links and good support that can be used both for those who want to place a bid and those who want to sell them.
There is now mobile app for whats your price app review, although there are negative and positive WhatsYourPrice.com reviews, mostly because this scheme works for some people and doesn’t work for others.
Generally speaking, if you’re looking for a sugar partner and hate it when the getting-closer-online stage lasts too long, joining this community may be a really good idea. If you prefer to spend at least a few weeks chatting with a person online before you meet them, there are better sugar sites for you.
If you like online dating that is not boring search and message, Whats your price will be a great alternative. The bidding feature is a unique and fun way that I don’t regularly see on sugar arrangement websites.
The platform offers a great selection of services that provide everything for a comfortable online experience.
And from what I see, the most Attractive and Generous members are open to quickly moving from the site to IRL dates.
Yes, Whats Your Price is a legit online dating website that just uses a different scheme and lets members place bids for a first date right through the platform. Profiles and photos that members upload are moderated, and if someone accepts a date offer but doesn’t go on a date, a Generous user gets a refund.
No, there’s no official Whats Your Price mobile app. This, however, is pretty common for sugar dating sites—such platforms aren’t accepted on the App Store. Still, WYP, like most other dating sites, is mobile-optimized and can be used on any device, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
It depends on the dating strategy of a particular user, the number of Attractive users he reaches, the number of messages he sends, and the amount of money he spends on the bids. The costs of credits range from $50 for 100 credits to $250 for 1000 credits.