A sugar baby lifestyle may seem alluring with all its luxuries, financial support, designer clothes, and the opportunity to step into the private society. But before you start looking for a sugar daddy, you should develop realistic expectations. We’ll help you figure out what those expectations should be and then give you a step-by-step guide on how to become a sugar baby.
6 Best Sites to Become a Rich Sugar Baby
Things to know before becoming a sugar baby
Going into sugar dating you need to know at least essential things. How much does a sugar baby make? How long do sugar relationships last? Here is what you should know about the realities of becoming a sugar baby:
- Monthly allowance. On average, sugar babies $2,800 a month if the arrangement is allowance-based. The cost of allowance goes up in bigger cities and relationships with sex are also high-priced than platonic relationships. But new sugar babies usually start with PPM (pay per meet) which is around $100-200.
- Longevity. Mutually beneficial relationships are not designed to be long: they run on a non-strings attached basis. Most sugar relationships last for 2-3 months. While it’s not possible to predict the future, it’s wise to be realistic when entering into a relationship with a sugar daddy.
- Not always safe. Some sugar daddies just pretend to be wealthy and want to benefit from sugar babies (financial scams, violence, usage just for sex, etc). You always need to take safety precautions even if you use a reliable sugar dating site.
These are important rules to keep in mind before you start looking for potential sugar daddies.
How to become a sugar baby: a step-by-step guide
Becoming a sugar baby is not hard. Here is a step-by-step guide for new sugar babies to make it right from the very beginning.
- Understand peculiarities of sugar relationships. Sugar dating is not the same as regular dating. That’s why you need to make sure that you understand the differences clearly, so you can set the right expectations.
- Join only reliable dating sites. For example, Seeking Arrangement has 2.5 million sugar babies who are college students, while Secret Benefits and Ashley Madison were created for more diverse types of dating, and therefore, you’ll meet sugar daddies who start dating for different reasons.
- Create an attention-catching sugar baby profile. Most sugar daddies spend only 5-7 seconds on a sugar baby profile. So, the most important thing is to grab attention with a profile photo and a flirty headline. Also, make sure to make your bio informative and add info about you and your expectations to attract the right type of sugar daddies.
- Contact SDs. Top sites, like Sugar Daddy Meet or Ashley Madison, have many sugar daddies and babies, which makes it impossible for one user to see each profile. So, don’t be shy—reach out to a sugar daddy who shares your interests and can provide the financial benefits you seek.
- Make a clear mutually beneficial relationship agreement. To enjoy sugar dating, you need to negotiate an agreement on the type of your sugar relationship, what each party expects, the size of financial compensation, number, and regularity of dates.
- Communicate boundaries and limits. One of the most important things about sugar dating is to talk about what you are comfortable doing and what not. Also, you can communicate some of your boundaries in your bio. For example, if you are into dating a significantly older man, you can state the age gap of 35-50 years for SDs.
- Go on the first date with rich men. It’s also known as ‘meet and greet’. Don’t forget that for the safety of the parties involved the first date must be in a public place. Going on dates is crucial for sugar dating. If you’re texting back and forth with a potential sugar daddy for weeks and still waiting for a meeting, you definitely should take your relationship to offline if you are not a platonic or online couple.
Now as you know how to become a sugar baby, learn how to search for a suitable sugar daddy effectively.
How to find a sugar daddy?
There are different ways you can meet a potential sugar daddy. But all of the options can be divided into two bi categories: online and offline. Let’s explore all the benefits and drawbacks of each option.
Looking for a sugar daddy IRL
The first option for a young woman who wants to become a sugar baby is to look for wealthy men in real life. The option includes going to luxurious private clubs, restaurants, lounges, and other hot spots.
Meeting someone with money is not hard when you are going to fancy places, but the drawback is that you need to pay for dining or sometimes entrance. Also, you can’t do even a minimum drawback check when you meet someone in a restaurant.
A much easier option to find a sugar daddy IRL is through recommendations. If you happen to know a sugar baby, she can potentially introduce you to a rich man who can become your first sugar daddy.
Sugar babies dating sites
This is the most popular way to get a sugar daddy is to join one of the sugar dating sites. A popular website with many sugar babies, daddies, and sugar mommas can help you:
- Become a sugar baby fast. Registering to a site like Ashley Madison or other websites on average takes under 10 minutes.
- Have wider choice. Meet many people who are interested in this type of relationship and are ready to follow the sugaring rules.
- Spend your time wisely. Search is pretty simple, as you can choose a sugar daddy who meets all your expectations.
The majority of new SBs choose the online option, as it makes searching for a sugar daddy easier. Popular platforms don’t have many fake accounts and allow you to have fun, receive messages, and start sugar relationships even using your smartphone only. Also, you can find multiple SDs to make more money for your life.
Rules of being a sugar baby
Here are some rules of how to be a sugar baby that are worth exploring:
- Rule #1. Realistic expectations. Sugar dating is not looking for a husband. If you decided to become a sugar baby, you should understand that a sugar daddy may want to get emotional connection and intimacy but it is unlikely to end in a traditional relationship.
- Rule #2. A sugar relationship is not prostitution. Some sugar relationships are platonic, other forms usually include sex. Everything depends on agreement, but a sugar baby is not receiving money and luxury gifts from older men for sex. It’s a common stereotype.
- Rule #3. No-strings-attached basis. SDs want to get a sugar baby as they usually seek drama-free relationships. They want easy, fun sugar dating with no jealousy or problems.
- Rule #4. Discuss a money question right away. A person who wants to get a sugar baby and is ready to pay won’t be against talking about money and paying at the beginning of the date. But a Salt daddy will do everything to assure that he’ll pay after.
- Rule #5. A relationship eventually ends. A typical sugar daddy changes women quite often, as they quickly get bored, and that is a reality you need to accept. Don’t get too emotionally involved. Some sugar relationships may last on for years, but they are quite rare.
These are 5 core rules to keep in mind before you’ll register to a specialized site and go on your first sugar date.
Sugar baby guide on attracting sugar daddies
- Good self-care. Sugar babies are associated with attractive women for a reason, you always need to have smooth skin, be neat and wear sexy clothes. Invest in your beauty and body to attract the richest sugar daddy.
- Professional photos. Your site profile is your utmost important tool to spark interest. There is no need to make a professional photoshoot, but several high-quality sexy photos are a must-have.
- Flirt. Sugar dating is a game where you need to keep your SD interested on-site and IRL. Be easy-going, flirtatious, and charming to attract the attention. Also, it’s important to do everything to let a daddy have a feeling of emotional connection so that your relationship doesn’t feel transactional.
Video – How to become a Sugar Baby (Tips & Tricks)
If you are young, attractive, and adaptive, it’s not that hard to become a sugar baby. Sugar relationships are often confusing for new sugar babies, and this can lead to misunderstandings, waste of time, and money. Learning the rules of the game in advance will help you avoid these problems. As long as you understand that this is a mutually beneficial relationship that can end anytime and you don’t have to regret it, you’ll enjoy sugar dating.
There are no particular requirements to be a sugar baby in terms of height, weight, or hair color, as SDs like different SBs. But to succeed in sugar dating, you should know the peculiarities of sugar arrangements, look neat and stylish, have a signature scent, and know how to talk to men as well as please them in bed.
It’s hard to tell if it’s easy to be a sugar baby, as everything depends on personal perception. To succeed in sugar dating, you have to invest in your appearance, work on your communication skills, and learn how to not get emotionally attached to your sponsor, which is not easy at all.
Sugar dating is not prostitution. In fact, it’s all about mutually beneficial relationships. As long as your sugar relationship is not just about getting paid for sex, it’s legal under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.