How to Be a Sugar Daddy: Rules and Path of Wealthy Sugar Partner
Many wealthy men enjoy sugar dating as it provides freedom of choosing a partner on mutually beneficial conditions. Sugar relationships allow dating beautiful women without the pressure of commitment or marriage. But sugar dating has its pitfalls.
If you wonder how to be a sugar daddy and are interested in becoming a good one, read on, and learn if you have sugar daddy qualifications.
Top-6 legit sugar daddy sites to get a sugar baby
How does a sugar daddy work?
The popularity of sugar arrangements can be explained by how convenient they are to the busy lifestyle of modern people. Traditional sugar daddy is 38-45 and makes around $250,000 annually, and his young, attractive sugar baby is in her 20s.
A sugar daddy financially supports a sugar baby in exchange for dates, vacations, events, intimacy, and other forms and ways of spending time together. Typically, a sugar daddy pays an allowance of about $2,800 per month, but pay-per-meet relationships with $200+ for a date are also common.
Also, most sugar daddies provide many additional perks, such as dining in luxurious restaurants, staying in nice hotels, and going on vacations. But a sugar baby usually doesn’t expect more than a negotiated agreement and appreciates additional perks a lot.
How to become a sugar daddy?
There is a common misconception that one needs a fortune to become a sugar daddy. But in reality, sugar relationships are not just about money. To help you understand how sugaring works, we created a step-by-step guide on how to become a sugar daddy.
- Learn types of sugar dating. Are you looking for PPM, allowance-based, or FWB relationship? Do you want to be private or public? Preparing your answers ahead will help you enjoy sugaring.
- Set clear expectations. Most sugar relationships are by default no-strings-attached, but you may have special desires for your sugar baby. If you want to date only younger women or have unique intimate desires, it’s important to discuss all of them to get a SB who is a perfect match.
- Join a reliable sugar dating site. The quality and safety of your future sugar relationship will highly depend on the sugar daddy dating site you decide to use. The best sugar dating sites vary depending on the type of relationship you want to get. For example, Secret Benefits was firstly made for married men, while Ashley Madison catered only to people who seek NSA relationships. Picking a trustworthy sugar daddy site that is suitable to your needs is essential for your safety and the best chances of meeting the hottest SB.
- Make a trustworthy account. Don’t forget that sugar babies are choosing too. And ensuring that you are real and also interested in a mutually beneficial arrangement is very important for them. Add 5-7 real good photos, and make an informative bio where you communicate your expectations about sugar relationship in general and sugar baby in particular.
- Negotiate a clear agreement. You should be direct about what you are looking for. A good sugar daddy usually initiates such conversations to let both parties be clear and enjoy time together. Also, some sugar daddies state whether the agreement can be negotiable or not.
- Go on dates. The best sugar daddy sites are fun, but real sugar dating happens offline. Don’t waste time on sugar babies who find excuses on why not to go on the first date; the chance is that they are not real SBs.
- Enjoy mutually beneficial relationships. When money and sex questions are out of the way, and you both agree on all the peculiarities of your arrangement on a sugar daddy website, you can enjoy the actual dating. The negotiation period is usually quite fast (1-7 days), and then you can enjoy sugar dates with your hot sugar baby, go on luxury vacations, etc.
How do sugar daddies find a sugar baby?
Being a sugar daddy implies you know where to look for the hottest sugar babies. The majority of options can be divided into online and offline ones. Let’s see what each option has to offer.
IRL search for a sugar baby
A rich man usually doesn’t have a problem finding a date, but if you don’t want a vanilla relationship, you need to visit locations near you where you can meet women who are looking for older and richer partners. Restaurants, luxurious pool parties, after-parties, and so on are the best places for search.
Also, some sugar couples meet through recommendations. If someone from your circle also has no-strings-attached relationships, they might introduce a lovely woman who is interested to meet successful men to you.
Joining sugar dating sites
An amount of people on popular websites likeand show that a lot of sugar daddies choose top sites as the most effective way of getting a SB. With the best sugar daddy site, a SD gets:
- Many SBs open to mutual benefits
- Women who are interested in different sugar dating types
- Better safety with privacy protection and identity checks
And another perk of joining a specialized site is that you can get access to helpful guides and more popular blog posts with sugar dating tips.
How to become a sugar daddy?
There are no universal sugar daddy requirements, and to become a sugar daddy, you can be of different wealth. But to be a good sugar daddy, you need to:
- Accept the rules of being a sugar daddy
- Be able to provide monthly allowance and other material benefits like gifts, flowers, trips, etc.
- Know what you want from the arrangement
- Be open to communicating boundaries
- Be willing to accept risks, such as occasional revealing your sugar relationship to the public, falling for a sugar baby, losing the sugar baby you’ve got used to, etc.
Also, it’s important to be open-minded and enjoy a sugar relationship with a woman you find attractive. Sugar dating is not just about money and sex; it’s not prostitution. It’s about building an honest, beneficial arrangement.
Video: How to become a Sugar Daddy?
Rules of being sugar daddy
When you become a sugar daddy, you must follow no universal rules. However, certain rules are commonly followed to have the best relationship:
- Set your relationship goals and limits
- Do your research before taking further steps to be sure that you understand all aspects of sugaring
- Negotiate money (monthly allowance, PPM) and sex questions during the early stages
- Keep a burner phone for privacy reasons and never share your private address or bank details with your sugar baby
There is no such thing as being too careful when you search and actually date a sugar baby. Even though SBs are usually considered more vulnerable, female scams and catfishing still happen.
How much does it cost to be a sugar daddy?
You don’t need to be extremely rich to become a sugar daddy, but there are certain expenses that you need to be ready to cover.
- Paid account. The cost depends on a particular SD site. For example, a Premium subscription on costs $19.99. If you want to learn the exact price, visit the site that you want to join.
- SB allowance or PPM. The average SB allowance is $2,800, but the prices can be higher depending on the city you are in. Also, professional sugar babies usually accept $5,000+. And you need to be ready to pay more if you want an exclusive relationship (your SB is not allowed to meet other SDs) or special conditions.
- Dates, presents, trips, etc. It’s hard to estimate how much you’ll want to spend on your sugar baby, as everything depends on your desires and abilities. On average, SDs spend an additional $1,000-$1,500 on spas, shopping sprees, and lingerie. But those expenses are not obligatory.
Sugar dating is about the fun experience of dating a sexy SB and spoiling her with gifts, traveling around the world, and enjoying life.
Sugar dating is far beyond just sex exchange for money. With a sugar baby, a wealthy man gets an open relationship that is mutually beneficial with no drama, just romance and fun. You don’t need the fortune to become a SD, and the most effective way to get the hottest SB is to register on a reliable sugar dating site.
To get started as a sugar daddy, you should: have a clear understanding of how sugar relationships work, select a sugar dating type that will work for you, find a reliable sugar daddy website, register and create a detailed profile, and look for SBs and go on sugar dates with them.
According to the Sexual Offences Act 2003, being a SD is legal unless your sugar relationship involves a direct exchange of money for sex. In this case, it’s not sugar dating—it’s prostitution. A sugar arrangement is based on companionship and a romantic relationship first.
As a rule, sugar daddies do the following things: discuss the conditions of their sugar arrangement, lead the relationship with a sugar baby, provide financial support or/and mentorship, arrange romantic sugar dates and vacations, and enjoy all the perks of a sugar lifestyle.