What is the best sugar daddy app? There are pretty many options on the market, but we did our own research and chose 5 top sugar daddy apps and mobile websites for you!
- Premium—from $3 per day
- 80% sugar babies, 20% sugar daddies
- Over 20 million users worldwide
Seeking Arrangement app has over a million downloads on Google Play, and that’s definitely one of the good sugar daddy apps in the market. It has the same functions as the official websites, allows applying tons of filters, as well as sending and replying to messages easily.
- The world’s most popular sugar daddy dating app
- Same features available on the app
- Great navigation
- No app for iOS
- Not too many communication tools
- From $0,29 per credit
- Over 20 million members worldwide
- 30% female users, 70% male users
Looking for the best sugar daddy app? Consider downloading the Ashley Madison app. It’s especially great for those who are looking for a discreet relationship. Currently, it has over a million downloads on Google Play and App Store. The app has the same features as the website, from search with lots of filters to messaging and is very easy to use.
- Lots of users worldwide, easy to find a match
- Great interface
- Free for women
- Not all members are looking for sugar relationships
- No matchmaking service
- From $0.29 per credit
- 80% sugar daddies, 20% sugar babies
- Over 700 thousand members in the US
Secret Benefits hasn’t released its sugar daddy dating app yet, but it does have an excellent mobile version of the site. Users can browse it on any device and use the same features—search for members by applying tons of filters, view private and public pictures, watch videos, and send messages.
- Average prices
- Most users have profile photos
- Unlimited messaging is available
- Only mobile version available
- Limited features for non-paying members
- From $29,99 for 25 credits
- 70% sugar babies, 30% sugar babies
- 1.8 million members worldwide
Want to find a sugar daddy app? What about Emily Dates—an app available worldwide? Currently, it has over 50,000 downloads on Google Play and is growing pretty fast. The best thing about it is even a newbie can use it without any difficulty, and all the best features like search, uploading and viewing photos and videos, and, of course, messaging are available.
- Easy to use app
- Sugar babies can use the site for free
- Very detailed profiles with verified photos
- Not too many downloads
- Premium features are available only to paying members
Sugar Daddy Meet
- From $26,1 per month
- 30% sugar daddies, 70% sugar babies
- Over 1,8 million members worldwide
SDM which stands for Seek, Date, Match is the official app released by the Sugar Daddy Meet team. The main feature is swiping, so yes, it works pretty much like Tinder, and like Instagram to some extent—members can upload Moments (the SDM version of the IG stories). However, users can also search for matches manually. Messaging is also available.
- Pleasant design and interface
- Over 100 thousand downloads on Google Play
- Choosing profiles by swiping
- App is more expensive than the website
- Most useful services are paid
So, this was our sugar dating app review. Which sugar daddy app to choose? It’s up to you. Just choose the application that is likely to work better for you.